Here are some tips, hints and directions for finding us.
We have plenty of FREE parking, including designated disabled access and parking and coach parking.
Click the Get Directions button on the top left and type in the area of where you are travelling from and ‘Cuskinny Court’ as your destination. Lord Ghoulsley’s Manor is located on Great Island, in Cuskinny Court, Cobh. If you are traveling from the Jack Lynch Tunnel:
- Take the N25 to Midleton.
- Go straight on the motorway and take the second exit Fota / Carrigtohill
- Take the last exit on the first roundabout – road to Fota Take first exit on next roundabout – Fota /
- Follow the road and pass Fota on your right Go over the bridge and take the left turn
- Follow the road until you reach a major cross roads, you will pass red benches – take the left here signposted for Cuskinny
- Follow the road for 2km until you reach a T Junction. Take left here signposted for Ballymore / Marlogue
- Go over a small humped back bridge, there is a bay on your right, Cuskinny Court is the large semi-circular entrance on the left after 15o metres, go through the gates and follow the driveway up into the car park
Cuskinny is 3.9 Km and takes just 7 minutes by taxi or a 30-40 minute walk.
You can call a local taxi company for mini buses or a call.
- Cove Cabs 021 4812299
- Cabs Harbour 021 4814444
- Island Taxi’s 021 4811111
- A Cabs 021 4814000 – Special rates available Taxi & Minibus (for 14 people) Services – 086 8621783 0r 087 2363824